7 WAYS TO BUILD YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
1. EAT A HEALTHY DIET: The nutrients you get from food — in particular, plant-based foods like fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices — are essential to keeping your immune system functioning properly.
2. KEEP STRESS UNDER CONTROL: long-term stress leads to chronically elevated levels of as the steroid hormone cortisol. The body relies on hormones like cortisol during short-term bouts of stress (when your body goes into “fight-or-flight” response); cortisol has a beneficial effect of actually preventing the immune system from responding before the stressful event is over (so your body can react to the immediate stressor). But when cortisol levels are constantly high, it essentially blocks the immune system from kicking into gear and doing its job to protect the body against potential threats from germs like viruses and bacteria.
3. GET PLENTY OF GOOD SLEEP.
4. EXERCISE REGULARLY.
5. DON’T SMOKE CIGARETTES: Anything that’s a toxin can compromise your immune system
6. TAKE NATURAL IMMUNITY AIDS: Get outside for fresh air and sunshine for Vitamin D or alternate it with IMMUWIN Tables a natural immunity builder which can be bought online in any ecom store .
7. SUPPLEMENTS: Help your immune system become stronger by supplying it with immunity tablets. .